A number of questions come in our mind ?
Are period cups good ?
Are Menstrual Cups Harmful ?
Can the Menstrual cups be used at night ?
Do Cups have different sizes ?
How do Menstrual Cups work ?
Here we come with the complete solution to have safe periods.
A Menstrual cup is a type of reusable feminine hygiene product. It’s a small, flexible funnel-shaped cup made of rubber or silicone that you insert into your vagina to catch and collect period fluid.
V Clean Menstural Cups are made up of medical-grade silicone. It is safe to use. It collects blood and have to be removed and inserted every few hours. Cups have to be sanitized in hot water before and after the cycle. It has Soft Touch Silicon with rounded edges, no sharp points, and a larger and flexible rib which makes it comfortable to fit and leak free experience.
Instead of spending money on tampons and sanitary napkins, you can use MENSTRUAL CUPS, Which are cost-effective, safer to use and are environment friendly.
Benefits of using Menstrual Cups
- Reusable Menstrual cup products are safe to use.
- They are eco-friendly & cost effective.
- Menstrual cups hold more blood.
- They are budget friendly.
- They are better for the environment than pads or tampons.
- Can be worn with an IUD.
- They don’t dry the vagina and preserves the healthy bacteria.
- Menstrual cups don’t contain chemicals found in pads and tampons, such as bleach and dioxin.