Royal Canin Labrador Adult - 12 Kg
Labrador Retrievers are an energetic breed of dogs that require food that will keep them healthy and provide them the necessary strenght to keep up with their fun activities. Labrador retrievers are also highly prone to gaining weight and become obese therefore they require food that will provide them the necessary calories without the chance of gaining weight. Royal Canin Labrador Adult food has been specially formulated keeping these conditions in mind. The food is in the form of kibble that is packed with the necessary natural ingredients and nutrients that provide the energy and the strenght to the dogs. THE EPA and DHA levels are optimised to support the muscoskeletal structure and to keep the digestive system healthy and active. The micro nutrients in the kibble promote soft shiny fur and good skin. It also keeps the periodonal problems such as tartar and plaque at bay as the kibble promotes chewing action.
- Ideal for Labrador Retriever dogs over 15 months of age
- Kibble formula promotes and maintains dental health
- EPA and DHA levels helps to maintain weight and support muscoskeletal structure
- Micro nutrients promote soft shiny fur and good skin
- Promotes immunity and healthy digestive system
- Quantity - 12 kgs
- Breed - Labrador Retriever
- Breed Type - Adult
- Life Stage - Above 15 months of age
- Veg / Non veg - Non vegetarian
- Ingredients - Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, rice, maize gluten, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate*, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, yeasts, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds, fructooligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil (0.1%), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract(source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin); Nutritional analysis - Vitamin A: 23900 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 39 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 1 mg, E5 (Manganese): 52 mg, E6 (Zinc): 194 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.