Great Dane Adult 12 Kg
Great Danes are a large breed dog that require nutrition that will support their large frame and help maintain a lean muscle frame. Royal Canin Great Dane Adult food has been specially formulated for Great Danes who are more than 24 months of age. Since they are large dogs, Great Danes are likely to develop health problems such as hip dysplasia and GDV / Bloat and as a result they require food that will help them maintain their muscle mass and weight. The kibble shape and size meet the requirement of a Great Dane and are packed with nutrition and healthy ingredients that promote strong muscle structure and build up the immune system. It is enriched with EPA and DHA that contributes to managing the digestive health of the dog. The micronutrients and the kibble formula encourage chewing action and keep periodontal problems away.
- Ideal for Great Dane dogs over 24 months of age
- Kibble formula promotes and maintains dental health
- EPA and DHA levels helps to maintain weight and support muscoskeletal structure
- Micro nutrients promote soft shiny fur and good skin
- Promotes immunity and healthy digestive system
- Quantity - 12 kgs
- Breed - Great Dane
- Breed Type - Adult
- Life Stage - Over 24 months of age
- Veg / Non - veg - Non vegetarian
- Ingredients - animal fats, tapioca, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, rice, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, fish oil, beet pulp, yeasts, soya oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of mannooligo- saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin); Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 31200 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 51 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 6 mg, E5 (Manganese): 66 mg, E6 (Zinc): 199 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. Analytical Constituents: Protein: 23% - Fat content: 25% - Crude ash: 6.7% - Crude fibres: 2.4% - EPA and DHA fatty acids: 5 g/kg.