Royal Canin Cocker Junior - 3 Kg
A sign of a healthy and well nourished Cocker Spaniel is it's long luscious coat. Cocker Spaniels have long lustrous coats that define their beauty and grace. On the other hand Cocker Spaniels are also delicate when it comes to their digestive system and require a food that will take care of their weak digestive systems. Royal Canin CockerJunior food has been specially formulated to maintain the health of growing Cocker Spaniels. The kibble formula is packed with nutrition that helps promote healthy skin and good hip and joint health. It also is easy to digest and does not cause digestive discomfort. The kibble has an optimum balance of micronutrients that are required to take care of the beautiful coat and keep it shiny and tangle free. It is a complete food and does not require any additives. The Omega 3 and Omega 6 fats also help promote good skin health. It also promotes musco - skeletal development and cognitive development. It is a complete food and does not require any additives.
- Ideal for Cocker Spaniel dogs upto 12 months of age
- Kibble formula promotes and maintains dental health
- EPA and DHA levels helps to maintain weight and support muscoskeletal structure
- Micro nutrients, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids promote soft shiny fur and good skin
- Promotes immunity and healthy digestive system
- Quantity - 3 Kgs
- Breed - Cocker Spaniel
- Breed Cycle - Upto 12 months of age
- Veg / non - veg - Non vegetarian
- Ingredients - dehydrated poultry protein, maize, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, beet pulp, wheat flour, rice, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize flour, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil (0.1%), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 29400 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 44 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 58 mg, E6 (Zinc): 173 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 32% - Fat content: 18% - Crude ash: 7.2% - Crude fibres: 1.8% - Per kg: Omega 3 fatty acids: 8.2 g including EPA & DHA: 4 g. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.