- Energy: Protein helps to develop muscles and repair tissues.
- Vitamin D3 helps to achieve strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin B1, B5, B6, B12 are essential for brain functions.
- Vitamin B1 helps increase metabolism.
Feeding Guide (Daily)
Use as a treat or training aid. Dog treats should not constitute more than 5% of a dog's daily diet. Make sure your dog gets plenty of fresh water daily. In addition to a nutritionally balanced diet, daily exercise is important for all dogs. Senior dogs have different feeding needs based on weight and age. If in doubt ask your veterinarian what's best for your dog. We do not recommend feeding to cats.
- Small dogs (1-5kg): 1 - 2 treat
- Medium dogs (>5-10kg): 2 - 3 treat
- Large dogs (>10-20kg): 3 - 5 treat
Chicken meat, wheat flour, tapioca starch, glycerine, sugar, sorbitol, meat flavour, cellulose, lecitin, salt, smoke flavour, sodium tripolyphosphate, skim milk powder, vitamin A, D3, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, calcium pantothenate, nicotinic acid, folic acid, biotin, choline, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium, zinc, iron, potassium, sodium erythorbate, ferroxide, sodium nitrite, caramel