Rottweiler Adult 12 Kg
Rottweilers are an energetic, muscular dog breed and require balanced nutritional food to meet their energy and enthusiasm. Royal Canin Rottweiler adult food has been specially formulated to meet the health and energy requirements of the dog. The kibble formula is packed with nutritients and micro nutrient that promte good health and support the hip and joint health of the dog too. Since they are a large breed dog, Rottweilers require food that helps them stay strong and make their bones strong to bear the weight of their entire body. The presence of antioxidant complex helps to neutralize free radicals in the blood stream. The adapted Taurine content in the food helps to maintain a healthy heart in your pet. Along with this it is fortified with high quality proteins and dietary fibers, which ensure an effective digestive system in your pet. It is a complete food and does not require additional additives.
- Ideal for Rottweiler dogs over 18 months of age
- Kibble formula promotes and maintains dental health
- EPA and DHA levels helps to maintain weight and support muscoskeletal structure
- Micro nutrients promote soft shiny fur and good skin
- Promotes immunity and healthy digestive system
- Quantity - 12 kgs
- Breed - Rottweiler
- Breed Cycle - Adult
- Veg /Non Veg - Non vegetarian
- Ingredients - rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, fish oil, beet pulp, soya oil, dehydrated tomato, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 26600 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 48 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 6 mg, E5 (Manganese): 63 mg, E6 (Zinc): 188 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg, Taurine: 2.5 g, L-carnitine: 830 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 26% - Fat content: 20% - Crude ash: 7% - Crude fibres: 2.6% - EPA and DHA fatty acids: 5 g/kg.