- What is Nicotex Patch?
A Nicotex Patch is a transdermal/skin patch that helps you quit smoking using the principle of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT). The patch when placed on your body gradually releases nicotine throughout the day. Over the 12 week period, you will gradually reduce your nicotine intake and finally get back to life without dependence on nicotine.
- How does it work?
A Nicotex Patch has a 24-hour Smart Release system that consistently releases nicotine into your body throughout the day.2
It works on the step-down dosing approach that gradually decreases the nicotine intake over 12 weeks, helping you to quit smoking.1
Smart ReleaseThe patch is equipped with a Smart Release system that gradually releases nicotine into the body for 24 hours
Safe on SkinThe patch has been dermatologically tested at the R&D labs of Cipla and have found to cause minimum irritation on skin1
Only one patch a dayAs the patch is effective for 24 hours, you only need to wear one patch a day
Invisible to othersThe patch can be worn under your clothes, which will ensure that it remains hidden from others.
Highly EffectiveSmokers are 60% more likely to abstain from smoking after using the patch2
Consult your Doctor before using Nicotex Patch, in case of the following:
- If you are below 18 years of age, pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have a history of any heart disease, irregular heartbeat or suffered an heart attack recently
- If you have had any reactions to nicotine containing products previously or are allergic to any of the ingredients in the patch
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are using any non-nicotine based product to quit smoking
- If you are taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma
How To Use Nicotex Patch
Using a Nicotex Patch to quit smoking is both convenient and easy
Step 1Tear the sachet at the notch provided and remove the patch
Step 2Peel the transparent protective film on one side. Place the patch on your skin and peel the other half.
Step 3Press the patch firmly so that it adheres well to the skin.
Things to remember while using a patch
- Apply one new patch every 24 hours, preferably in the morning
- Wear it only on your upper body
- Stick the patch on a clear, dry and non-hairy part of your skin
- Change the location of the patch every day. Repeat location if required only after 7 days